Star of the Sea Catholic School is committed to helping families that want a Catholic education for their children. Families are encouraged to apply for financial aid through the school and the Diocese. Catholic education is a big investment, one that has dividends that last a lifetime!
- Financial aid is available to families with students in kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Families MUST complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application online to be considered for all financial aid.
- There are two rounds of financial aid awards allocated. The completed application, processing fee and all required documentation must be submitted to FACTS by February 16, 2018 for Round 1 and by May 18, 2018 for Round 2.
- The FACTS application must be completed online. There is an application fee which may be waived for those with significant need. If you need assistance with the online submission process you may contact Donna Odanga at 428-8400 ext. 37 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants will be notified of financial aid awards by mid-May for Round 1 families and in August for Round 2 families.
- Best practices, when applying for financial aid - APPLY EARLY! It is best to submit your application and documents two weeks prior to the deadline! Missing the February 16, 2018 deadline will result in your application being processed in Round 2. The largest amount of aid is distributed in Round 1, so it is in your best interest to meet the deadline.
All information is kept strictly confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dr. Carey Averill, Principal, at 757-428- 8400, ext. 11 or email at email@example.com.