Begin the application process for the 2018-2019 school year by clicking here and creating and account. Once you have created an account you will be directed to the online application.
Submit the following by uploading online with the application or submitting directly to the school office
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Baptismal Certificate, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist, etc., if applicable
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card, 1st - 8th grade applicants
- Educational/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation results, if applicable
- Custody/Court documents, if applicable
- Records Release Form
Attend the following if requested:
- Interview with the Principal
- Placement/Screening Test
Admissions decisions will made made beginning in mid-February based on the above information. Qualified candidates are accepted at all grade levels where vacancies occur. Once accepted you will be directed to complete the enrollment process and pay the enrollment fee of $125 per family.