FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Star of the Sea Catholic School for the upcoming 2016/17 school year.
- Families who have previously registered through FACTS must complete their 2016/17 school year applications by February 17, 2016.
- New families, self-employed families, and families with business income must complete their 2016/17 applications by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants may apply online beginning January 1, 2016 at FACTS Grant & Aid. The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
- Completed online application.
- Payment of the FACTS application fee to FACTS.
- Copies of your 2014 or 2015 tax forms including all supporting tax schedules. (If you are a business owner you must submit your 2015 tax forms)
- Copies of your 2015 W-2 form for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
Here is a list of documents/information that will be needed to complete the FACTS Grant & Aid application. If you have questions when completing the application, please contact FACTS at 1-866-315-9262.
- Most recent Federal tax return
- Information about:
- Child support received
- Social Security information received that were NOT taxed, such as SSI benefits
- Welfare/Aid for Families with Dependent Children (AFDC/ADC)
- Food Stamps
- Tuition Support anticipated from friends/relatives/employer
- Worker's Compensation
- Other nontaxable income (i .e. Clergy/Pastoral/Military Housing Allowance, Foster Care Allowance, VA Benefits, etc)
- Rent/Mortgage Monthly Expense (include principal, interest, taxes and home insurance)
- Second home monthly expenses (include mortgage payment, interest taxes and home insurance)
- Home equity monthly loan payments
- Vehicle information - make/model, year and monthly payment
- Total Credit Card debt and total of all minimum payments
- Student loan monthly payments
- Other Loan payments (not including cell phone, utilities, or other living expenses)
- Child Support monthly payments
- Health insurance monthly premiums and out of pocket medical expenses
- Annual vehicle insurance expenses
- Charitable contributions (cash/check)
- College expenses
- Child/day care expenses
- Elder Care expenses
- Value of cash, savings, checking accounts, stocks, bond investments, mutual funds, certificates of deposits, retirement plan assets (401(k), 403(b), and/or IRAs.
- Annual contribution to retirement plan assets
- Estimated value of home and second home
- Amount owed on home and second home
Please review the checklist for documents that must be faxed, mailed, or uploaded to FACTS Grant & Aid. Please do not send documentation via email.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524 Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Fax Number: 1-866-315-9264