We accept applications beginning in January. Please submit to our Admissions Office the following completed documents along with a $200 non-refundable application fee.
- Completed New Admissions Application 17-18 and copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Applicants for grades 1-8 a copy of the most recent report card
- Standardized test scores, if applicable
- Records Release Form
- Immunization Record
- Custody Decree (if applicable)
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- To complete the admission process parents and prospective students may be contacted to schedule an appointment with the principal once records are received.
- Placement/screening testing of new students entering grades K-8 may be required. You will be contacted by the school office to schedule testing if necessary.
- Admissions decisions for those applicants with completed files will be mailed beginning the end of February.
Adhering to ethical and moral policies in the admission of students is basic to our core values. Star of the Sea School is open to qualified students of any race, creed, gender, color, ethnic origin or disability (if reasonable accommodations can be assumed by the school). Star of the Sea School gives preference in admitting Catholic students registered and actively participating in a Catholic parish; secondly to non-Catholics.
Admissions decisions are based on the above information. Qualified candidates are accepted at all grades levels where vacancies occur.